24 Thankful-fors

In honor of the day and date on which it falls, I thought I'd reflect on the topics top-of-mind for which I am unspeakably thankful. Gratitude is the only light that both radiates outward and warms within!

1. My grandparents, late and alive. They are the reason I am here today. 
2. My parents, who taught me almost everything I believe.
3. My sisters: my first and best friends.
4. Our health, love and proximity. We are so fortunate to all be together this week. 
5. Our pets, former and now! Their unconditional love makes our family complete. 
6. The corner of the country we call home. From SB to SD and even to Sun City West, we definitely can never complain about the views!
7. My home in SF; I live in the most versatile city in the world!
8. My lovely, generous roommates. They make mine a home away from home.
9. My oldest friend in life, who knows every version, chapter and part of me. 
10. My sisterhood (of the traveling skirt). Our love transcends time, miles, and families. Plus, we now have a fifth! 
11. My USC Trojan family who formed my first rock and helped shape who I am.
12. My new SF BFFs. Little did I know there was so much to grow in and learn together.
13. The company I work for: LinkedIn. 
14. Its global network across Success, across Talent, and across the world.
15. My loving manager, part mentor part family.
16. My team and its people. I have a crew invested in my success AND my dreams.
17. The opportunities to travel and see. This organization has taken me miles.
18. Our admirable mission, vision and leader: centered around as timely of a cause as unanimous economic opportunity. 
19. My trainer, my coaches and my mentors who help me to be my best self
20. My gift and ability to run this Earth
21. Simba! My first babe who shows me endless love
22. Positive energy & zest, learned from my family and cultivated thanks to all of the above 
23. My roots: schools, teachers, teams and community in Newbury Park, CA
24. Syd to Sg, HK to Japan, family and friends across Europe -- for all of their lessons and memories -- and the rest of the world I have yet to explore!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Local Look #1: Melrose Place(s)

Thoughts on 9-5: When September Ends

The Perks of Spontaneity